Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do you Know Russell Roberts?

If not, why not?

The econ department at George Mason University makes me want to unlearn everything I think I know and just sponge up their knowledge. Just look at this staff directory; what a great collection of economists and lovers of liberty to boot.

One of the great professors (that would be THE standout prof in any other econ department) is Russ Roberts. I look forward to reading his multiple posts every day on Cafe Hayek and I'm fascinated with his EconTalk podcast where he talks to the great economists from around the country (world?).

Here's a great speech he gave in Salt Lake City. How much fun would it be to take a course with this guy (other than tests, reading, and paying for the course and books)?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home