Monday, June 15, 2009

Funniest Thing I've Heard All Day

Way back in my day, I could drive around on California roads, talking on a cellphone and smoking a vanilla cig. It’s just not the free country it was back in 2007. - Anthony Gregory


Aw, crap. Now I'm committed and have to explain what impresses me about Gregory. Basically, he's a prolific dynamo (I could be that prolific if I didn't have to spend all my time reading Anthony Gregory). And, to beat that, he actually knows what he's quacking about.

Here's a list that I'll add to as time goes by:

- Lew Rockwell archives
- Independent Institute Research Analyst (giggity)
- Mises Daily archive
- Berkley hippy personal website

I noticed that Scott Horton, who I consider a "good kid" signed off with Gregory the other day by calling him "kid".

When did age happen?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home